The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 13th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 21st March 2024 at 5:07pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Oldie now Newbie.

Welcome to MyLowestoft.com! We're a community of people with a common tie to Lowestoft, albeit sometimes those ties are pretty thin! If you are here to harangue, troll or test your soapbox, there are better places on the web than here. If you are here to be a part of a friendly community, you've found the right place. New members can test the waters here.
Please read any forum rules that may be displayed on the topics before you post. And again, Welcome aboard! :welcome:

If you're not yet a member you can join up by clicking HERE or on the 'Register' link at the top of the page.
Margo
Male/Female: female

Oldie now Newbie.

Post by Margo » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:17 am

Good morning from me, I've been registered here for four years, today is my first post.
Thank you John for jogging my memory as I could not recall how to get in here. LOL.
Nice to see some familiar names on here and wow some amazing photographs!
I am going to try and pop in on a regular basis to see what is happening in my favourite town but life up here in the north is hectic to say the least and I'm up and down the UK but sadly never get time to come to Lowestoft even though every year I say I will be down. Who knows this year I might just make it.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Oldie now Newbie.

Post by boatbuilder » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:30 am

It's good to see you on here Margo and glad to know my assistance helped. We look forward to seeing you looking in whenever you can.

About getting to Lowestoft. If you think you might have forgotten the way, my daughter who lives not far from you is coming down in a month so maybe you could follow her. :lol: (I'm sure you haven't :D )
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:55 am

Margo wrote:Good morning from me, I've been registered here for four years, today is my first post.
Well, as they say - "better late than never"! :D Welcome back Margo - and so pleased that you're your posting again!
‘Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet’ - Professor Stephen Hawking

MEG
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by MEG » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Welcome back,Margo.

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:40 pm

Margo wrote:Good morning from me, I've been registered here for four years, today is my first post.
Now don't you rush things Margo ;)

Good to see you posting again and I am sure you will make it to Lowestoft again soon 8-)
My Flickr pictures look here

Joe

Post by Joe » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi Margo, I'm another from the golden days of Lowestoft forums. Just looking in today to see who's still here, maybe dreaming a bit that the old days can be revived.

morty1753
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by morty1753 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:44 am

Hi Joe

Welcome back
I before E except after C - That's weird

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:55 am

Joe wrote:..... maybe dreaming a bit that the old days can be revived.
Hi Joe, your dream may come true once Facebook and Twitter etc. are all closed down...snowball and hell comes to mind ;) :D
My Flickr pictures look here