The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Europion union

Outside of the UK issues and events worth discussing.

If you voted in the Euro election who did you vote for?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:41 pm

1. Labour
17%
2. Conservative
17%
3. Lib Dems
No votes
4. Green Party
8%
5. UKIP
17%
6. BNP
No votes
7. Other
8%
8. Abstained (didn't vote)
33%

Total votes: 12

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Re: Europion union

Post by Mel » Sat May 31, 2014 9:49 am

Latest post of the previous page:

George wrote:Good try Mel, but the facts are pretty clear, it was a Conservative government that signed up for open borders.
By all means argue about transitional arrangements, but please don't try to re-write history.
Spoken like a true politician George :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My Flickr pictures look here

Aussie K
Bronze member
Bronze member
Male/Female: Male

Post by Aussie K » Sat May 31, 2014 4:33 pm

Listening to Tony Blair a couple of days ago when he was expressing similar thoughts about ukip as yourself George just after they had trounced the other main stream parties made him sound like an angel, but you don't have to rub very deep to find a few flaws in him.

seagull
Bronze member
Bronze member
Male/Female: female

Post by seagull » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:07 am

funkychick wrote:Aussies back
I m not afraid to debate I hate UKIP and what it stands for I didn't want to go into Europe and there are many things about it I disagree with but I think it would be committing suicide to withdraw now Farage is an intelligent man and a smooth talker who many think is charismatic I believe he is grooming the nation by jumping on what he knows is bothering many, he s a 'slap you on the back trust me I m your best mate' type who is as trustworthy as a bad used car sales man he is a far right and sits closer to the BNP or NF than he would have you believe
There you go Aussie shoot me now
Totally agree.
24 years ago Corbyn wanted to come out and I agreed at the time but that long time back to little to late now.
I don't like Farage to me he is putting act on.Hitler was charismatic he pander to Germans a situation not unlike we have now
I had to give it hard thinking but on whole if we come out we will suffer