The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Adventure hike in Spain

General discussions about nothing in particular
jonboy
Bronze member
Bronze member
Male/Female: male

Adventure hike in Spain

Post by jonboy » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:33 pm

Well , i have just returned from a short holiday in Spain and whilst there i walked the Caminito Del Rey which is some 50 klms north of Malaga .
This walk was classified as the most dangerous walk in the world until it was improved in 2015, but now , it is a safe , if slightly scary path .
People who suffer from vertigo would not be at ease on this path , which is 7 klms long along a ravine . The entrance cost is 10 euros and a bus will take you back to the beginning of the pathway for an extra 1e 55.....a bargain . The whole walk , including the 3 klms to reach the starting point takes about 3 / 4 hrs .
If you are ever on holiday in the general area of Malaga and got bored of sunbathing :sun: then do try this .

Here is a link .....https://adventure.howstuffworks.com/el- ... el-rey.htm

Oh and please do watch the embedded video of an intrepid adventurer" walking" the path before it was improved .

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Adventure hike in Spain

Post by boatbuilder » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:22 pm

Well I think I'll stick to Lowestoft Promenade, jonboy. ;) :D Spectacular views though and thanks for posting it.

Here is the embedded video which is from Youtube.

See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget