The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Hello, trying to catch up.

General discussions about nothing in particular
Annie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Male/Female: Female

Hello, trying to catch up.

Post by Annie » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:29 pm

Hi everyone I hope you remember me, I recognised several names from our previous sites and so happy to see you are posting on this site. I’ve often kept an eye on the site but life really got in the way the last few years and no doubt the last few months have been very trying for most of us with the Covid19 out break, some of you might remember I work for the NHS so as a key worker I have been kept busy but fortunately for me not on the front line, I work in what is considered a safe Non-Covid area of the hospital......in other words we are in a locked down office and though we don’t have to wear masks in our office, as staff we do have to wear the surgical masks when entering the hospital and in the corridors so no trending masks for us, but any mask is better then none. I had made for my lovely twin granddaughters who are only 7yrs some child masks with ladybirds on them and stars, so they love wearing them 😊

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Hello, trying to catch up.

Post by boatbuilder » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:06 pm

It's nice to see you on here again, Annie. I hope you will pay us more visits - after all you are still a moderator. :D ;)

Yes, it has been a rather trying few months so far. I've made my fair share of visits with my wife to the JPH (& N&NUH) in the last few months - in fact, it's off to Norwich again tomorrow. It has seemed quite surreal in the hospitals as they have been so quiet in the 'open' areas in comparison to four or five months ago.

I look forward to more posts from you. :like:
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Re: Hello, trying to catch up.

Post by Mel » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Annie wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:29 pm
Hi everyone I hope you remember me
Yes Annie I remember you. After the recent death of 'Freelance' I looked out some old pictures of Lowestoft Online days which brought back some good memories. With the advent of 'Facebook' and 'Twitter' etc. Lowestoft Online and similar sites lost a lot of members; but with all the trolling and not so good things that goes on now on the internet maybe these sort of sites might have a resurgence.

Great to know you are still keeping well and doing a good job 8-)
My Flickr pictures look here