The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Alpha Go

General discussions about nothing in particular
seagull
Bronze member
Bronze member
Male/Female: female

Alpha Go

Post by seagull » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:23 am

Was not sure where to put this subject maybe BB put in right place.
I trying to play game Go alpha Go.most countries particularly in Japan China Korea.now becoming popular in uk...I understand many places around the world have clubs play with others there world championships etc.i have tried to find out but not easy...so I asking anyone in lowerstoft got any ideas or do anyone play it and their opinions.
Been in JP for sometime home now and a Chinese doctor told me about it when in JP also said if play a lot it opens neural pathways in brain clarify thinking sort of in zen like way.
I had virus in brain which caused some problems.i took my own discharge in the end so need get me neural pathway moving..the doctor so lovely and understood me discharging myself it his suggestion I try it

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Alpha Go

Post by boatbuilder » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:47 pm

I have moved this topic to 'The Lounge'

I guess this is what you are referring to, seagull. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaGo
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Re: Alpha Go

Post by Mel » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:47 am

seagull wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:23 am
I trying to play game Go alpha
Before reading your post Seagull I had never come across the game 'Go' (I lead a sheltered life 😀). The board game looks quite interesting but I think the Go Alpha is a computer game and I am not into computer gaming at all.

Hope you are keeping well and staying out of hospital.
My Flickr pictures look here