The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Replies To Posts

Site comments and suggestions. You can post a public comment here or you can PM an admin or moderator if there is a site issue you wish to bring up.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Replies To Posts

Post by boatbuilder » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:40 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Thanks kerch, I knew we'd get there in the end. :D
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

AyB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by AyB » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:32 pm

Works for me too. Cheers. drinker3

kerch
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: female

Post by kerch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:45 pm

My post count has stopped again was 1451 at the end of November (29th)and have posted several times since and it's still the same .Have n't checked back further yet .

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:49 pm

I'll do some checking kerch.

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

kerch
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: female

Post by kerch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:53 pm

:? Thank-you BB looks as if I'm not the only on,did a very quick nose at other totals .

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:27 pm

Well I've been trying to find the setting without any luck (I had trouble last time) and can't find it - yet! Having said that, your post count has increased by one to 1452 with your last post above, so do you think you might be wrong with the earlier figure you believe was at 29th November?

I did check one thing out to give me a pointer and that was Trigger's posts. On 27th November he passed the 2500 post mark as I noticed it after he had made two or three posts over that number and I posted in the November chat topic about him becoming a Gold Member. I have counted his posts since then and they tie-up with the number currently displayed for him - 2519. So as far as I can see it is working OK.

edit 7:33pm: I have found the settings and they are correctly set.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Kerch, since posting the above post, I have done some more checking on your post count and when we had the problem last year and I reported that I had resolved it at 4-41 pm on December 6th 2014 (my post earlier in this topic), your post count was 751 which is where it had stopped incrementing as previously stated by you when you drew it to my attention earlier in the topic on October 28th.

On checking your post list just now I have determined that you have actually posted a further 701 posts since then taking your post count up to 1452 which is where it currently stands. This means your count is absolutely correct at 1452, apart from the posts that weren’t recorded during the time the problem did actually exist last year when some 208 posts apparently weren’t recorded in your count that is displayed alongside each post, which unfortunately can’t be added back on. From information in your profile, which you and others can access, it currently says 1660 (the 1452 plus 208 which were obviously the ‘lost’ ones).

I hope this makes sense but I assure you these figures are correct. You are able verify all this information yourself in the same way.

From your post information I have also determined that your 208 posts that weren't counted last year were made during a three month period from approximately September 1st, which probably coincided with when the site domain name charge hadn't auto-renewed and the site became inactive for a day or so until Alice rectified it, through to December 6th when I found the wrong setting.