The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Hello from another ex-Streetlifer

Welcome to MyLowestoft.com! We're a community of people with a common tie to Lowestoft, albeit sometimes those ties are pretty thin! If you are here to harangue, troll or test your soapbox, there are better places on the web than here. If you are here to be a part of a friendly community, you've found the right place. New members can test the waters here.
Please read any forum rules that may be displayed on the topics before you post. And again, Welcome aboard! :welcome:

If you're not yet a member you can join up by clicking HERE or on the 'Register' link at the top of the page.
Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Hello from another ex-Streetlifer

Post by Dave » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:30 am

Latest post of the previous page:

NancyB wrote:Thanks Dave, appreciated and at least you've taken us away from all the bondage stuff, I'm too young for all that [don't ask !] ;)
You won't be interested in Friday nights down the Lamb & Poker then, NancyB. ;) :lol: :D
If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.

Aussie K
Bronze member
Bronze member

Post by Aussie K » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Not interested at all Dave, but where is it. dancer1 Welcome.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 pm

It doesn't actually exist Aussie. It was two words from one of the Jokes & Trivia topics a few months back which Dave and I thought would make a good name for a pub. drinker1 :lol:
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Aussie K
Bronze member
Bronze member

Post by Aussie K » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Thats a pity bb I was hoping to visit it and at least pretend I was young & virile.

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:43 am

Dave wrote:
boatbuilder wrote:It doesn't actually exist Aussie.
Aussie K wrote:Thats a pity bb I was hoping to visit it and at least pretend I was young & virile.
Don't believe a word of it, Aussie K, it's a very well kept secret between boatbuilder and myself. Just cross our palms with silver and we may let you in on the location. If you have to pretend you're young and virile you have all the qualifications to join the club. :( ;) :lol:
If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.