The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

And now I'm back

Welcome to MyLowestoft.com! We're a community of people with a common tie to Lowestoft, albeit sometimes those ties are pretty thin! If you are here to harangue, troll or test your soapbox, there are better places on the web than here. If you are here to be a part of a friendly community, you've found the right place. New members can test the waters here.
Please read any forum rules that may be displayed on the topics before you post. And again, Welcome aboard! :welcome:

If you're not yet a member you can join up by clicking HERE or on the 'Register' link at the top of the page.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: And now I'm back

Post by boatbuilder » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

I said I'm NOT from Vulcan. :roll:
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

busman
Male/Female: male

Post by busman » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:26 am

Yes, I did'nt fancy Next Door, first it was'nt local, and second I found the security a bit worrying. But I'm glad now that i made the decision lots more to chat about on MyLowestoft.

funkychick
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: female

Post by funkychick » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:50 am

dancer1
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones who mind, don't matter.