The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Welcome to MyLowestoft.com! We're a community of people with a common tie to Lowestoft, albeit sometimes those ties are pretty thin! If you are here to harangue, troll or test your soapbox, there are better places on the web than here. If you are here to be a part of a friendly community, you've found the right place. New members can test the waters here.
Please read any forum rules that may be displayed on the topics before you post. And again, Welcome aboard! :welcome:

If you're not yet a member you can join up by clicking HERE or on the 'Register' link at the top of the page.
shycaz
Male/Female: Female

Post by shycaz » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:25 pm

I just joined the site and thought I would say hi. Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully making some new friends, as my husband and I have not made many friends since we moved to Lowestoft.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: New Member

Post by boatbuilder » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:58 pm

Welcome to the forum shycaz. I think you'll find we're all friendly and helpful and look forward to hearing more from you.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

shycaz
Male/Female: Female

Post by shycaz » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:43 pm

Thank you for the welcome boatbuilder. I look forward to posting more on here.

boatbuilder wrote:Welcome to the forum shycaz. I think you'll find we're all friendly and helpful and look forward to hearing more from you.

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Hello shycaz, I'm sure you'll make quite a few new friends here, welcome to you and your husband. :welcome:
If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.

funkychick
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: female

Post by funkychick » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:01 am

Hi Shycaz welcome to the forum
It can be a bit hard where ever you move to find a 'way in' Local folks are a bit reserved at first but you just need to keep trying and you ll get there. How long have you been in Lowestoft ?
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones who mind, don't matter.

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:04 am

Hello and welcome Shycaz 8-)
My Flickr pictures look here

nikkai
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by nikkai » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:16 am

Hi there Shycaz, what part of Lowestoft are you living (north /South, or the outer reaches) just a general idea so others can point to places of interest and stuff like that
A welcome from myself and the boss, where have you come form if you don't mind answering that is. :D
The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.
Steven Covey