The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 10th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 18th April 2024 at 7:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

What's for Supper / Dinner / Tea ?

All things food related. Recipes, What's for Dinner, wine and drink, grocery shopping and general chat about all things food.
nikkai
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

What's for Supper / Dinner / Tea ?

Post by nikkai » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:35 pm

I "being the kind considerate thoughtful loving husband "
cooked stir-fry vegetables and sweet-n-sour chicken.. mmm yummy it was as well that was followed by a cake my wife made from the Betty Crocker range (OK but a little too sweet and not "zinggy" enough) lemon cake but on the whole a nice way to end the day.
The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.
Steven Covey

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: What's for Supper / Dinner / Tea ?

Post by Mel » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:50 am

nikkai wrote:I "being the kind considerate thoughtful loving husband "...a cake my wife made from the Betty Crocker range (OK but a little too sweet and not "zinggy" enough) lemon cake
A kind and considerate thoughtful loving husband wouldn't criticise their wife's cooking on an open forum Nikkai :shock: :shock: ;) ;)

She probably didn't think much of your stir fry neither :lol: ;) ;)
My Flickr pictures look here

nikkai
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: What's for Supper / Dinner / Tea ?

Post by nikkai » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:09 am

Ah but I forgot to mention that the findings of the Betty Crocker cake was also by my wife so really I haven't done any wrong only repeated her sentiments but forgot to add her name to the view to which I will of course make my up most sincere apology to her (at a later date) :upsidedown: :lol:
The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.
Steven Covey