The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 10th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 18th April 2024 at 7:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Reydon Scarecrow Trail 2017

Photos, Albums and anything photography related are all here. You can also show your own YouTube videos - use the YouTube BBCode combined with the video's own unique code to embed them into your posts.
Forum rules
You must be the copyright holder of any images and videos posted in these pages, or elsewhere on the forum, or have the permission of the copyright holder to display them. Videos linked directly to Youtube are exempt from this requirement. The copyright of images posted remains with the person who posted them or the person who gave permission for them to be posted, and their permission must be sought by anyone wishing to use them elsewhere.
The maximum permitted file size for uploads is now 2-Megabyte (2,048 KB) per image and a maximum of FOUR images per post. Guidance to the posting of images can be found HERE
Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Reydon Scarecrow Trail 2017

Post by Mel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:00 am

It was the Reydon Scarecrow Trail this last weekend, so we paid a visit. We picked the map up at the village hall, where they were serving coffee and cake so it would have been ill mannered not to partake. The Victoria sponge was lovely. Half way round the trail when we arrived at the church we found that they were serving cake as well, so it was lemon drizzle this time. The Queen and Prince Phillip were there too, though they were getting chauffeured around the trail not walking like us.

We finished the trail back at the village hall where our bikes were, they were still serving cake, so it was a slice of chocolate cake before we set off home after a good walk around a lovely village.

Here are some of the pictures I took 8-)
qeml.jpg
My Flickr pictures look here

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Reydon Scarecrow Trail 2017

Post by Mel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:01 am

8-)
sc1ml.jpg
sc2ml.jpg
sc3ml.jpg

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:02 am

8-)
sc4ml.jpg
sc5ml.jpg
sc6ml.jpg

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:03 am

8-)
sc7ml.jpg
sc8ml.jpg
sc9ml.jpg

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:05 am

8-)
sc10ml.jpg
sc11ml.jpg
sc12ml.jpg

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:06 am

8-)
sc13ml.jpg
sc14ml.jpg
sc15ml.jpg

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Mel wrote:It was the Reydon Scarecrow Trail this last weekend, so we paid a visit. We picked the map up at the village hall, where they were serving coffee and cake so it would have been ill mannered not to partake. The Victoria sponge was lovely. Half way round the trail when we arrived at the church we found that they were serving cake as well, so it was lemon drizzle this time. The Queen and Prince Phillip were there too, though they were getting chauffeured around the trail not walking like us.

We finished the trail back at the village hall where our bikes were, they were still serving cake, so it was a slice of chocolate cake before we set off home after a good walk around a lovely village.
I hope it was a very long walk, Mel, or you wouldn't have got through your street door when you got home. ;) :D Great photos, I think I spotted my favourite cardigan in one of them, Sheila's been having a clear-out again. :D
If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:07 am

Dave wrote:I hope it was a very long walk, Mel, or you wouldn't have got through your street door when you got home. ;) :D Great photos, I think I spotted my favourite cardigan in one of them, Sheila's been having a clear-out again. :D
It was quite a walk Dave, plus we had a round trip of over twenty miles on our bikes, so not only did I get through the door at home I also managed to eat all my dinner that evening :) A few more scarecrows, see if you can spot anymore of your clothing...maybe picture 24 :o ;)
sc16ml.jpg
sc17ml.jpg
sc18ml.jpg

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:09 am

8-)
sc19ml.jpg
sc20ml.jpg
sc21ml.jpg

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:10 am

8-)
sc22ml.jpg
sc23ml.jpg
sc24ml.jpg

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:11 am

Mel wrote:A few more scarecrows, see if you can spot anymore of your clothing...maybe picture 24 :o ;)
Picture 24 isn't mine, Mel, but if you can get your hands on 25 I'd be grateful, I've got the legs for that outfit. ;) :lol: :D
If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Dave wrote:
Mel wrote:A few more scarecrows, see if you can spot anymore of your clothing...maybe picture 24 :o ;)
Picture 24 isn't mine, Mel, but if you can get your hands on 25 I'd be grateful, I've got the legs for that outfit. ;) :lol: :D
Dave, I think the picture Mel might be referring to is the 25th one as it's file name includes '24'. After the first image of the HRH's, they are all sequentially numbered 1 to 24 with the same prefix. (if you hover over them).
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:46 pm

My mistake, boatbuilder, once I run out of fingers and toes my counting gets a bit dodgy. ;) :D

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:09 am

Dave wrote:...but if you can get your hands on 25 I'd be grateful, I've got the legs for that outfit. ;) :lol: :D
I thought they might suit you Dave ;) :)