The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 10th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 18th April 2024 at 7:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Interesting video clips on YouTube, Vimeo, etc.

Photos, Albums and anything photography related are all here. You can also show your own YouTube videos - use the YouTube BBCode combined with the video's own unique code to embed them into your posts.
Forum rules
You must be the copyright holder of any images and videos posted in these pages, or elsewhere on the forum, or have the permission of the copyright holder to display them. Videos linked directly to Youtube are exempt from this requirement. The copyright of images posted remains with the person who posted them or the person who gave permission for them to be posted, and their permission must be sought by anyone wishing to use them elsewhere.
The maximum permitted file size for uploads is now 2-Megabyte (2,048 KB) per image and a maximum of FOUR images per post. Guidance to the posting of images can be found HERE
Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Re: Interesting video clips on YouTube

Post by Trigger » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:41 am

Latest post of the previous page:

boatbuilder wrote:Just came across this interesting recent video taken with a drone over the beach.

BB: Excellent! Thanks for posting.
‘Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet’ - Professor Stephen Hawking

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Seen on Youtube

Post by Trigger » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:36 pm

The Naked Chefs - “The Stoves” - live on French TV!
► Show Spoiler
Warning: The video above might not be suitable for persons of a nervous disposition – or who are easily shocked! If you wish to view then open the 'spoiler' at your own risk. :o
‘Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet’ - Professor Stephen Hawking

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Seen on Youtube

Post by Dave » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:51 pm

I've never seen fireworks like these before, they certainly beat Catherine Wheels and Roman Candles. :D

If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:30 am

Whilst looking for a video of 'We Didn't Start The Fire' by Billy Joel I came across this video.

If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:28 pm

:D Good video ...... but a 10-legged spider? Hmmm! :think:
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Brazilian pianist, Eliane Rodrigues, starts her concert and realises that something is not right with the piano. Who says classical musicians don't have a sense of humour! A fantastic way of coping with something that can happen (but mostly doesn't) during a live performance!

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:13 pm

As there was already a topic for YouTube clips in the Dark Room, I have merged the last six posts into that one topic.

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:14 am

“Carmen Medley” - recorded at London’s Cadogan Hall, as part of the BBC’s Proms 2013 and is performed by the all female Brass Ensemble ‘TenThing’ led by trumpeter Alison Balsom.

admin: The above is no longer available on YouTube so the following replaces it from Last Night of the Proms - 2009

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:32 am

The first appearance on “America’s Got Talent” of Emil and Dariel – Cellists (taught by their Russian Grandfather):

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Searching through YouTube to see if there was a video clip of particular performance at a Last Night of the Proms concert – couldn’t find it – but, quite by chance, I came across this performance from 2007 (which I remember so well!). "Anna Netrebko delights the Prommers (especially the Men) during the Last Night of the Proms with her performance of ‘Meine Lippen sie Kussen so heiss’ (‘My Lips Kiss with such fire’). Enjoy! :roll:

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Trigger wrote: Enjoy! :roll:
I certainly did Trigger ;)

I went to the Marina last night and saw the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra....no soloist like Anna though :( ....in fact there was no singing at all as they were playing the music of John Williams. A fantastic performance, I had a great night 8-)
My Flickr pictures look here

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:31 am

Mel wrote: I went to the Marina last night and saw the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra....no soloist like Anna though :( ....in fact there was no singing at all as they were playing the music of John Williams. A fantastic performance, I had a great night 8-)
It is a very different experience when you attend a "live" orchestral concert . . . even tho' Anna wasn't there! :roll: So, methinks you'll be going to more concerts! :D

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:06 am

Mel – sorry this isn’t Anna! But you might enjoy this:

“Tenor Rafael Rojas sings 'Nessun dorma' from Puccini's Turandot with the ladies of the Chorus of Opera North in Trinity Leeds — to the surprise and delight of shoppers!”

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:41 am

What Next? :roll:

Not a YouTube video, but have a look at the video on this page by clicking on the bottom icon on the left of the screen in this Amazon Link. :D

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:03 am

boatbuilder wrote:What Next? :roll:
"What next?" indeed! :lol:
Now how did you find that? Were you, perchance, hoping it would work for a cat? :think:

PS Thanks for sharing - and brightening up an otherwise dull Monday morning! :D

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:50 am

I don't actually remember how I cam across it Trigger, but it was probably an item from a link in an Amazon email.
I don't think our Freddie would care much for it - he would probably end up trying to hiding from it. Image
I'm glad it brightened up your dull Monday morning. :D