The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Live Musical Entertainment

Discuss Cinema, Theatre, Shows, Music, Games and all forms of media and entertainment here.
GuitarDave
Male/Female: Male

Live Musical Entertainment

Post by GuitarDave » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:38 pm

As a long time musician and singer I am looking for opportunities to entertain . I am retired now so have ample time to follow my hobby of building up material for a one man show with my own backing tracks. I have done several gigs in sheltered housing flats around the Lowestoft area. I am not looking to make a lot of money, in most case I just ask for expenses. So if you know of a charity or club that needs some help in the entertainment line I would be happy to help.
My material is from the 1950's to the 1970's
In my opinion there is no substitute for a live gig.

SheilaO
Bronze member
Bronze member
Male/Female: Female

Re: Live Musical Entertainment

Post by SheilaO » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:43 pm

GuitarDave wrote:As a long time musician and singer I am looking for opportunities to entertain . I am retired now so have ample time to follow my hobby of building up material for a one man show with my own backing tracks. I have done several gigs in sheltered housing flats around the Lowestoft area. I am not looking to make a lot of money, in most case I just ask for expenses. So if you know of a charity or club that needs some help in the entertainment line I would be happy to help.
Will definitely keep you in mind Dave, have you spoken to the Over Sixties club next to the Library?
Our task must be to free ourselves by widening of our compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
Albert Einstein

GuitarDave

Post by GuitarDave » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:35 pm

SheilaO No , I haven't tried there yet but I certainly will . Thank you.

funkychick
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: female

Post by funkychick » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:08 am

Good to know I m hoping to do a school reunion next year that music would be ideal
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones who mind, don't matter.

GuitarDave

Post by GuitarDave » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Thanks, that would be good.

GuitarDave

Post by GuitarDave » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:50 pm

As a long time musician and singer I am looking for opportunities to entertain . I am retired now so have ample time to follow my hobby of building up material for a one man show with my own backing tracks. I have done several gigs in sheltered housing flats around the Lowestoft area. I am not looking to make a lot of money, in most case I just ask for expenses. So if you know of a charity or club that needs some help in the entertainment line I would be happy to help.

Note by admin: This is a re-post of the original post as the topic was moved here from 'The Lounge'