The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Spot The Differences

Have fun, but keep it reasonably clean, remember this is a moderated, family-oriented site!
Forum rules
Where appropriate, some of the word games in this forum have an explanation on how the game works and these are given in the first post on Page 1 of that topic. If you are unsure how the game works then please read these in advance of posting at these links: WORD ASSOCIATION GAME and Add (+) or Take (-) a Letter Game
Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Spot The Differences

Post by Dave » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:35 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

A small area of yellow has been removed. dancer1 dancer1 dancer1
Seafront_changed.jpg
If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:56 pm

Well done! I take it you went to Specsavers then, Dave. :shock: :lol:
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:38 pm

A Toronto 'Spot the Difference'. The second photo has the changes. To spot the 15 differences it would be better to right click each photo and click on 'Open link in new tab'.
downtown toronto 1.jpg
downtown toronto 2 changed.jpg
If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:12 pm

You haven't said how many there are, Dave.

Here are a couple:

1. The 'St' in the blue Dundas St sign has been lowered.
2. The 'X' in the Priority Crossing sign has become a tick '✓'

As it's in Toronto, I'd better leave some for Anjalli. :D

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:08 pm

boatbuilder wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:12 pm
You haven't said how many there are, Dave.
I've put the amount (15) in the post now, boatbuilder.

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm

boatbuilder wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:12 pm
I forgot to say, boatbuilder, both right. :high5:

Anjalli
Silver Member
Silver Member
Male/Female: Female

Post by Anjalli » Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:05 pm

Thank you Dave but you guys go ahead and find the differences. I have to go out soon but will check it out when I have some time, sorry but really busy right now.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:20 pm

I'll give a couple more then, Anjalli. :D

3. The white 'badge' on the woman's coat in the foreground is missing.
4. The small coloured marks in the black below the white sign in the centre have been swapped about.

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:08 pm

Both right again, boatbuilder, you're getting good at this. The reason I put To spot the 15 differences it would be better to right click each photo and click on 'Open link in new tab' is because not all of the changes show up too well otherwise. I'm sure you know that already but any newcomers might not and, of course, I'd hate to cheat. :notme: :lol:

Anjalli
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Anjalli » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:04 pm

5) next to the Manulife sign there are 4 straight lines on the top, the bottom one has 5.
6) where the Manulife sign is on that wall where it kind of join the tv screen, therr is a piece of red pole or pipe showing on the top one, not on the bottom.
7) extreme right by the screen next to a post, there are two dots or screw heads on the top one, three on the bottom.
8) extreme right again on the Eaton Centre, the light standard has a grey box by the blue signage on the top picture, not on the bottom one.

Anjalli
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Anjalli » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:21 pm

9) below the Dundas sign there is a white section, the bottom is almost on top of the brown building in an almost straight line on the top picture, about half of that on the bottom one.
10) extreme right there is a picture below the screen, on the top left there is a big bit of grayish white on the green on the top picture, a smaller graying white on the green on the bottom one.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:16 pm

11. The man behind the woman in the brown coat has had a head transplant from the man next to the woman in the front centre of the picture. :D
12. The black bag the person on the extreme left of the picture has is bigger (longer) in the second picture than the first.
13. Not sure about this one, but along from the line referred to in Anjalli's number 9, the brick wall at the front of the building facing the road has a small amount of brick missing of the reversed 'L' shape where it touches the cream coloured wall.

I've marked them all so far yellow in this original picture with my number 13 in Red.

We're a good team, Anjalli. Over to you! :D
downtown toronto 1.jpg

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:06 pm

All perfectly right, however number 13's change was unintentional. I extended the brown section by copying a part of it and pasting it back on the end. Without realising it I must have copied some of the white as well which covered a small section of the 'reversed 'L' shape'. That means there are 16 changes leaving 3 more, one of which is better spotted using the ''Open link in new tab' which I mentioned earlier. I hope that makes sense but I recorded 'Rod Stewart At The BBC' earlier and I'm watching him and typing at the same time. :thumbsup: :D

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:03 pm

I thought that might be the case, Dave. That's why I wasn't sure if that was one of them.

I've found the other three but I'll give Anjalli a chance at them for the remainder of the day before I give them. :D

So far:

4. The small coloured marks in the black below the white sign in the centre have been swapped about.
5) next to the Manulife sign there are 4 straight lines on the top, the bottom one has 5.
6) where the Manulife sign is on that wall where it kind of join the tv screen, therr is a piece of red pole or pipe showing on the top one, not on the bottom.
7) extreme right by the screen next to a post, there are two dots or screw heads on the top one, three on the bottom.
8) extreme right again on the Eaton Centre, the light standard has a grey box by the blue signage on the top picture, not on the bottom one.
9) below the Dundas sign there is a white section, the bottom is almost on top of the brown building in an almost straight line on the top picture, about half of that on the bottom one.
10) extreme right there is a picture below the screen, on the top left there is a big bit of grayish white on the green on the top picture, a smaller graying white on the green on the bottom one.
11. The man behind the woman in the brown coat has had a head transplant from the man next to the woman in the front centre of the picture. :D
12. The black bag the person on the extreme left of the picture has is bigger (longer) in the second picture than the first.
13. Not sure about this one, but along from the line referred to in Anjalli's number 9, the brick wall at the front of the building facing the road has a small amount of brick missing of the reversed 'L' shape where it touches the cream coloured wall.

To get:

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:42 pm

Here are the last three (14 to 16 below) and arrowed on the image

14. Mark at the bottom of the 'P' over the Hard Roack Cafe sign removed.
15. Shoe on the man in the right foreground is a darker shade of the colour.
16. Grey mark on footpath (lower right) removed.

downtown toronto 1.jpg

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Dave » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:38 pm

All correct, boatbuilder and Anjalli. I thought the shoe, number 15, would be a problem as the darker shade didn't show up too well on my computer when I posted the photo on the website. Hence my several reminders about using 'Open link in new tab' where I could see the change of shade much better. I have a Lowestoft beach photo that I've doctored but I'll let you both have a rest for a little while. :yes: :D