The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Organs/keyboards

Discussion about all things artistic, whether you've created it yourself or have viewed it somewhere else. Music, cinema, theater, painting, drawing, sculpture, architecture, crafts and dance all come under this heading.
Nev
Male/Female: male

Organs/keyboards

Post by Nev » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:35 am

I have a Lowery VO Imperial organ which I play every day, even I can only find the time to play a few scales. I don't mind chatting about it if anyone would like to. The only time I have played in a church was for my eldest granddaughter's wedding. I am a home hobby player only and belong to an organ club that we run ourselves at Allens, Gt Yarmouth every Monday.

Nev

SL-Dave

Re: Organs/keyboards

Post by SL-Dave » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:46 am

I have a distant cousin who basically lives in an organ world. He got a doctorate in organology (?) and goes around the world both playing on various organs such as Wurlitzers, and also I believe lectures on them.

Rodders
Male/Female: Male

Re: Organs/keyboards

Post by Rodders » Mon May 08, 2017 10:07 pm

I learned piano from around 6 -15. Had long break without one, then started with small Casio keyboard. Graduated to a Technics FX EN3 organ, and now back to a Yamaha Tyros 3 digital work station. A wonderful machine which I play most days.

Rodders.