The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 10th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 18th April 2024 at 7:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

What do YOU think about him?

Outside of the UK issues and events worth discussing.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

What do YOU think about him?

Post by boatbuilder » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:19 pm

With the Parliament petition to have Donald Trump banned from entering the UK having now exceeded half-a-million names (most recent figure at time of writing is 547,250) and the exchange on Twitter between him and Saudi Prince Alwaleed, what do you think?

Do you think he would make a good president for the US or do you think he will make matters worse for their National Security, among other things?

Any responses will be closely moderated. :D
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

frankiesays
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: What do YOU think about him?

Post by frankiesays » Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:36 pm

In my view he is neither intelligent enough nor diplomatic enough to be in any public role. No charisma for getting out of awkward situation - and heaven knows he's created enough of those so far. He does not look warm, in fact he looks a nasty piece of work, but I know looks means nothing in ordinary life but as the most powerful man in the world?....
It's grim up North...

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: What do YOU think about him?

Post by Mel » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:32 pm

I don't think he should be banned from entering the UK as he could join our political clowns Nigel Farage and Jeremy Corbyn...the Three Stooges. None of them capable of running a government/country so they can pontificate and make outrageous statements knowing that they will never have to put them into action...'all mouth and no trousers' as we used to say.
My Flickr pictures look here