The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 10th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 18th April 2024 at 7:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Coconut Loft Meet Up

Announce your local events here. This section will be moderated frequently and any expired events will normally be moved to the 'Archive' one week after the event unless in a dedicated topic for a specific cause. MyLowestoft.com accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information appearing in the posts here.
SheilaO
Bronze member
Bronze member
Male/Female: Female

Coconut Loft Meet Up

Post by SheilaO » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:44 pm

We have been meeting every other Thursday, at 2:00pm at the Coconut Loft Waterloo Road Sth Lowestoft, if anybody is interested in joining us for a cup of coffee/tea, and a piece of cake or something, we will be meeting this Thursday, the 23rd Feb, all are welcomed.
Our task must be to free ourselves by widening of our compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
Albert Einstein

frankiesays
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Re: Coconut Loft Meet Up

Post by frankiesays » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:52 pm

SheilaO wrote:We have been meeting every other Thursday, at 2:00pm at the Coconut Loft Waterloo Road Sth Lowestoft, if anybody is interested in joining us for a cup of coffee/tea, and a piece of cake or something, we will be meeting this Thursday, the 23rd Feb, all are welcomed.
As in Streetlifers?
It's grim up North...

SNiBet
Bronze member
Bronze member

Post by SNiBet » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:20 pm

I'd assume all as in streetlife & mylowestoft

SheilaO
Bronze member
Bronze member

Post by SheilaO » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:41 pm

Yes, of course Snibit and frankiesays, I am sorry, I should have made this clear, anybody who belongs or belonged to either of these sites are welcome, infact anyone from Lowestoft is welcome, if you fancy a chat.
Our task must be to free ourselves by widening of our compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.
Albert Einstein

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mel » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:45 pm

Won't be able to make the meet but I like the venue. Went in for the first time on Monday and was pleasantly surprised at how clean and tidy the place was...and the coffee was good too 8-)
My Flickr pictures look here

PeteB

Post by PeteB » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi Sheila

Hope you are both well - just wondering if we're all meeting up this Thursday?

Thanks, regards, Pete

SheilaO
Bronze member
Bronze member

Post by SheilaO » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:53 pm

PeteB wrote:Hi Sheila

Hope you are both well - just wondering if we're all meeting up this Thursday?

Thanks, regards, Pete
Hi Pete, yes Eddy and I will be there as usual. it'll be nice to see you again, and anybody else that fancies joining us. :ring:
Albert Einstein