The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Carpenter

Comments and questions about local services and tradesmen here. Please don't post advertisements here. The site takes no responsibility for the quality, speed, or accuracy of the posts or service.
Lily
Male/Female: Male

Carpenter

Post by Lily » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:51 pm

I am looking for a reliable carpenter to repair my summer house, some rotten boards need replacement. The job would suit someone retired but whoever it is am am willing to negotiate a price for the job or am happy to pay by the hour. I would appreciate any information as to who might be of interest.

funkychick
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: female

Re: Carpenter

Post by funkychick » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:53 am

I m sorry you ve had no replies Lily there are local tradesmans pages if you google those words Or try this one https://www.myjobquote.co.uk/?source=gp ... an&pos=1t2
I found a plumber and a tree surgeon that way and the tree surgeon was much much cheaper than I d originally been quoted and did a wonderful job
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones who mind, don't matter.