The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Northbridge Computers

Comments and questions about local services and tradesmen here. Please don't post advertisements here. The site takes no responsibility for the quality, speed, or accuracy of the posts or service.
Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Northbridge Computers

Post by Mel » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:20 pm

Two weeks ago I bought a new PC from Northbridge Computers in the High Street and I would just like to mention what a very good shop it was to do business with.

I was asked what I required out of a computer and what my budget was and together (mostly Mark from the shop as once you start talking about terabytes and RAMS and processing speed I start to struggle) we sorted out a tailor made computer for me.

The service was great, within a few days my computer was ready. Plugged it in and away I went, no problems at all. It even has Windows 8.1 which I thought might be a bit of a worry after all what I have heard and read about the programme, but no, with my ‘Windows 8 For Dummies’ beside me I soon found my way around, moving from XP to Windows 8 has been a smooth transfer.

Also doing business with a local independent shop I know I only need to pop in or phone if there is any problems with my new set up. So all in all a pat on the back for Northbridge Computers.
My Flickr pictures look here

funkychick
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: female

Re: Northbridge Computers

Post by funkychick » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:09 pm

I've used it twice for a repair and they are very much better than the previous one I used My friend has used it a number of times since her husband (the main computer user in the family) died and she has nothing but praise for them :D
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones who mind, don't matter.

Meryl
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Male/Female: female

Re: Northbridge Computers

Post by Meryl » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:19 pm

I have used Northbridge computers for the last 11 years, and have always been very pleased with their service. I am afraid that you would not get that service from the Big Boys.