The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Toshiba Smart T V ....£60

Feel free to post your items or service for sale here. MyLowestoft.com can delete any post at any time for any reason. MyLowestoft.com bears no responsibility whatsoever for accuracy of the posts and the results that come from using them. When your items have been sold, or if they are withdrawn from sale then please make a post to this effect. Caveat Emptor!
Please read this forum's rules at the top of the board before posting your ads. Effective July 7th 2017

Forum rules
Members who advertise here are responsible for monitoring their own ads and must indicate when the items have been either sold or are no longer available. The ads will then be removed from display by the administrators. If admin believe an ad may have been forgotten about after a period of time then they will, at their discretion, either contact the member who posted for clarification or remove the ad from display without warning. For guidance, a period of six weeks will be allowed before ads will be considered for removal from the forum.
PLEASE NOTE: No adverts for professional businesses are permitted unless prior permission has been sought and given in advance, in writing - via email - by the administrators.
jonboy
Bronze member
Bronze member
Male/Female: male

Toshiba Smart T V ....£60

Post by jonboy » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:29 am

Lovely 100cm (41inch ) Toshiba H D " smart" t v for sale . Perfect condition . The only reason it is for sale is we thought there was a problem with it as it would occasionally change channels on its own , so bought a new t v . After going on line to see if i could identify the problem it turned out that the problem was the remote control :oops: . New Toshiba remote received yesterday and the t v works perfectly .

If anybody wants a Smart T V then £ 60 will buy it.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Toshiba Smart T V ....£60

Post by boatbuilder » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:46 am

That has to be a bargain, jonboy. I bought a new Philips 41" smart TV towards the end of last year to replace our Panasonic 37" 'HD Ready' Plasma TV. There was nothing wrong with the old one, just wanted to change it to one that used less electric, (and for Football in 4K - what football?) and it had never had anything wrong with it in the 12-13 years we had had it. I was going to take it to the waste recycling but my son-in-law said as there was nothing wrong with it, he would sell it online - on FB I think. A few weeks ago he sold it for £50.

And I'm saving about £5 or so a month on electric. dancer1 :D
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

jonboy
Bronze member
Bronze member

Post by jonboy » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:30 pm

Yes , a real bargain if anyone needs it .
For anyone who is interested the way to test if your remote control is working is to turn on the camera on a smart phone and point the end of the remote ( the end you would point at the television )towards the camera, and you can clearly see the normally invisible infra red beam on the smart phone screen . Our old remote was sometimes emitting a beam when no buttons were being pressed , so a new remote ( £18 ) would have saved my £340 if i had found this little trick out BEFORE i was panicked into buying a new t v ........ah well its only money .

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Yes, that's a well known way, jonboy. The trouble is you don't expect a remote to be transmitting if the buttons aren't pressed. :no:

I won't post any more here but I have a 'remote' story from this week which I will post in the General Chat topic.

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

jonboy
Bronze member
Bronze member

Post by jonboy » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:20 pm

Television has now been sold .

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:36 pm

Thanks for notifying, jonboy.