The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 3rd 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 11th April 2024 at 7:10pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Change to the Admin Team

Site rules, FAQ's, and new member information are all here in this section.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Change to the Admin Team

Post by boatbuilder » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:04 pm

Last night I received a Personal Message from Annie asking me, for personal reasons, to remove her from her role on the admin team as she feels she is unable to fulfill her duties in the role of administrator at present, and to recruit a replacement.

I have therefore complied with Annie's request and am pleased to announce that funkychick has agreed to step into the role of Administrator alongside myself. I have therefore changed Annie's role to that of Moderator as I don't wish to lose her from the team entirely.

I am sure you will all give funkychick your support and wish her well in her new role, which she will now begin learning. So until such time as she tells me she is fully competent, you can still direct any problems you may have to myself. If it's something I think funkychick can handle I may well decide to 'pass the buck' :D

Finally, I would just like to wish Annie well and thank her for all her help in the past and look forward to 'seeing' her whenever she is able to post on the forum.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

funkychick
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: female

Re: Change to the Admin Team

Post by funkychick » Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:39 am

Thank you BB from a VERY green reddie

My very best wishes to Annie too and I will happily hand Annie her green badge back if or when she feels able to return
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones who mind, don't matter.