The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Site Downtime

Site rules, FAQ's, and new member information are all here in this section.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Site Downtime

Post by boatbuilder » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:54 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

There has been a spell this morning from around 10-am until now - the time of this message 1-53pm when you may have experienced problems accessing the forum.

This was due to issues at the server and beyond my control. It was quite widespread according to the hosting company's website, who apologised. The issue may continue beyond this time as it stil seems unstable.

edit:16:13.. The issue continued on and off until about 2-30pm but seemed to be resolved after that.

This was the message put out on the hosting company's online chat page when I thought of trying to contact them.
downtime.jpg
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Site Downtime

Post by boatbuilder » Wed May 08, 2019 4:46 pm

There seems to be a similar problem to the one in the previous post. The same message as in the image above is also appearing on the hosting company's live chat application. Things have been somewhat hit-and-miss for a couple of hours this afternoon.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget