The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Forum Archive

Site rules, FAQ's, and new member information are all here in this section.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Forum Archive

Post by boatbuilder » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:01 am

In order to tidy up the forum I have created a new Board on the main Forum index entitled "Members' Archive (Read Only)" and which I will be starting to utilise over the coming days and weeks.

This will be used to store out-of-date topics from all forums with the exception of the 'Dark Room' which has its own archive within the forum itself, as recently announced.

The new "Members' Archive (Read Only)" board is located below the 'Debate and Discussion' board on the main index page and has four separate forums, one for each of the four main boards - "Site Stuff", "Just Lowestoft", "Community" and "Debate and Discussion". Any topics that are moved into these will be automatically locked to everyone except the Administrators.

It should be noted that the topics will not be stored in their original sub-categories such as 'The Lounge' but will be listed by the topic names in date order of the last post made within that topic.

However, should anybody wish to have a topic revived and restored to the main forum to enable posting in it once more, they can request an Administrator to do so in a PM advising of the topic name, the name of the archive in which it is stored and if possible the page number within the archive. The administrator reserves the right to refuse such a request so a suitable reason for it would also be welcome.

Please note that this "Members' Archive" will not be visible to 'guests' so members will have to be logged in to be able to see it.

Please also be aware that when topics are moved to this new archive they may appear in your 'unread posts' list. You can remove these all at once by clicking on the 'Mark forums read' text at the top of the Board Index page as shown in this image.
Attachments
Mark Read SS2.PNG
Mark Read SS2.PNG (4.72 KiB) Viewed 821 times
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Forum Archive

Post by boatbuilder » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:30 pm

I have today archived some old topics - mainly from the 'Lounge' and 'Everyday Trivia' boards.

Please be aware, as indicated in the post above, some of these may appear in your 'unread posts' list. (I had four of them in mine) and you can remove these all at once by clicking on the 'Mark forums read' text at the top of the Board Index page as shown in the image, which might be slightly different, depending on which style you are using to display the forum. You will be able to tell which they are in the list by the date of the last post in the right-hand column. You are advised to read any current posts in the list first, before taking this action, as ALL posts in the list will be cleared.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget