The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Members' Photo Gallery - INFORMATION

Site rules, FAQ's, and new member information are all here in this section.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Members' Photo Gallery - INFORMATION

Post by boatbuilder » Tue May 24, 2016 1:16 am

As you probably know there was an 'Albums' board within the main 'Dark Room' board which operated separately from the main forum.
I have spent some time modifying and hopefully improving this and and have moved the access area for it to a new board named "Members' Photo Gallery" and this is in the 'Community' forum immediately below the 'Dark Room'

In doing so I have also password protected access to this forum and ALL members will be given the password to the forum on request by sending me a PM (not e-mail). This password must be kept confidential.

The reason for this is as follows.

Whilst reviewing and modifying the board, it became apparent to me that anybody - members and non-members alike - were able to register an account on the 'Albums' and it did not require approval, so it was possible for anybody to create a gallery and upload images to it. I found that there were almost 2,000 registered users on there and all but a handful (8) were non-members of the forum and whilst none of those had ever uploaded anything, they shouldn't have been there in the first place. I therefore spent some time deleting all except those I know are members of the forum.

You can read more information on accessing and registering for this, which I have re-named "Members' Photo Gallery", when you have obtained the password from me as indicated.

I hope our members, particularly the photographically-minded ones will take the opportunity to start using it once again, although all members are welcome to view the images providing they register on there first.

Please post any questions you may have within the password protected forum when you have access to it and not here.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Members' Photo Gallery - INFORMATION

Post by boatbuilder » Fri May 27, 2016 10:59 pm

Please note that I have changed the path on the server to the 'Photo Gallery' so you won't be able to access it unless you follow the additional instructions I have posted in the password protected area mentioned in the previous post. The reason for this action has also been posted there.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget