The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Forum Smilies

Site rules, FAQ's, and new member information are all here in this section.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Forum Smilies

Post by boatbuilder » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:41 am

When using the 'POST REPLY' link, as opposed to the 'Quick Reply' box at the foot of each page, you will now notice that on the page that opens there is a much reduced number of smilies being displayed.

I decided that the window displaying the smilies was getting far too long and required you having to scroll a long way down the page to the place for adding attachments or accessing the 'Submit' button to make your post, more of a nuisance as well if using small devices like tablets or phones.

I have therefore edited the smiley list that shows up on the 'Post Reply' page but all the other smilies are still there and are available on three other pages which are accessible when you click on the text 'View more smilies' underneath those that are displayed.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget