The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL MEMBERS!

Site rules, FAQ's, and new member information are all here in this section.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL MEMBERS!

Post by boatbuilder » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:56 pm

There are a small number of forum members who are currently visiting the forum regularly and to whom I have recently sent PM's which should be showing up as a small red alert alongside the 'Private messages' link at the top right of ALL forum pages.

These members are either choosing to ignore them or are not aware of the reason for the presence of these alerts, as the PM's are still appearing in my own 'Outbox', where they remain until they have been read by the recipients.

The messages I have sent are concerning their email addresses which are registered on the forum but do not appear to be valid any longer, as emails sent out by the forum are being returned as undeliverable. Everyone is reminded that it is a condition of membership that you maintain a valid email address at all times. In some cases, this has been going on for several months and until now, I have chosen to ignore these returned emails. However, I have now decided it is time to take the necessary steps to ensure the forum's records are accurate and up-to-date as this could be important in the near future.

When you have read this, will you please check your PM's to ensure you are not one of these members. If you are, will you please respond to the message ASAP.

As of now, I will check daily to see if the members in question have been online. If they have, and have not responded to the messages, I will have no alternative but to deactivate their accounts until such times that they contact me by email at webmaster@mylowestoft.com

Thank you!
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget