The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Styles

Site rules, FAQ's, and new member information are all here in this section.
alice
Male/Female: female

Styles

Post by alice » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:44 am

The default style for this forum is called Prosilver. You can change the style in the User Control Panel -->Board Preference --> Edit Global Settings

You'll see a line with a drop down menu called "My Board Style". Right now we have two that came with the forum, Prosilver and Subsilver. You can use either. When I talk about a feature or give directions on changing a setting, I'm using the Prosilver style.

As time goes by, I'll add more styles, but I have to be careful. Not all styles you see out there are compatible with this particular program and some will not allow some of the features. Some styles I've seen (usually all in black with a lot of glowing eyed skulls as decor) are just plain unreadable. I'll add them for the glowing-eyed-skull lovers among you, but don't be surprised if something doesn't work right.

alice

edit: With effect from August 2015 the default style for the forum was changed to Subsilver2. This will only apply to new members registering after the change was made and who will find that when they log on for the first time after registering they will see a different style to the one which they see before logging on. That style - Prosilver - can still be used but you will have to change back to it manually as described above. Existing members will continue to see the option they have chosen after logging in. If you had not changed from the Prosilver, then that will remain the one you will see at all times unless you decide to change it yourself

boatbuilder
October 2nd 2015

From November 2016 subsilver2 has been deactivated as this will be obsolete on the next forum upgrade. The new default has been changed to we_universal and anybody using subsilver2 will find their account will be changed to we_universal.