The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

BEWARE! - 'BT Billing' scam email

Discussion about all things technological.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

BEWARE! - 'BT Billing' scam email

Post by boatbuilder » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:25 pm

Watch out for this scam email, with links, especially if you are with BT.

I have received two of these - one last Sunday and one just now. At first glance (without a genuine one alongside) it looks genuine but........

My BT bill is usually notified to me on about the 12th of the month, as it's normally dated the 10th, and when I received what appeared to be a notification that my bill was ready on the 7th I was rather suspicious. The last four digits of the account number at the top right of the body of the email were incorrect as was the 'starred-out' email address below it. That email was deleted.

Below are two images - the first one being the ROGUE email that arrived today and the second a genuine one on which I have deleted certain information for obvious reasons.
THE SCAM EMAIL
THE SCAM EMAIL
A GENUINE EMAIL
A GENUINE EMAIL
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget