The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

The Royal Wedding Slide Show

A place to post any interesting news topics
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

The Royal Wedding Slide Show

Post by boatbuilder » Sat May 19, 2018 7:13 pm

During today's event I took numerous screenshots - 127 in all - on my iPad whilst streaming the event on the BBC through the Sky Q app.
I then converted the images to a slideshow which can now be viewed here. It lasts for about 15 minutes.

See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Dave
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Royal Wedding Slide Show

Post by Dave » Sat May 19, 2018 10:53 pm

boatbuilder wrote:I then converted the images to a slideshow which can now be viewed here.
What did you use to make the slideshow, boatbuilder, not PowerPoint if it was on YouTube? It's a great slideshow with some really good images. :thumbsup:
If it were not for Thomas Edison, we would all be watching television in the dark.

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: The Royal Wedding Slide Show

Post by boatbuilder » Sat May 19, 2018 11:18 pm

Thanks Dave. I used 'Magix Slideshow Maker 2' which came as part of an upgrade package with my web designer software.

However, it only creates the videos in .wmv format which has limited use so I searched and found a website that converts .wmv formats to .mp4 which is better - and for free, so I converted it before I uploaded it to YouTube.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget