The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Problem with video doorbell!

A place to post any interesting news topics
Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Problem with video doorbell!

Post by Trigger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:06 am

I liked the press story that was posted on twitter, of a man who programmed his new, video doorbell to automatically lock the door if the camera detected an unfamiliar face. But he soon found there was a major flaw in his plan!
He attempted to get inside the house after checking on his son who was playing at the front of the house.
However, the doorbell locked the door and wouldn't let him in. So, he decided to check the app and see what the problem was - but he wasn't prepared for what he saw.
Instead of his face, the camera had picked up an image of an angry looking Batman from his T-shirt and locked the doors thinking it was a stranger approaching! :lol:
‘Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet’ - Professor Stephen Hawking

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Problem with video doorbell!

Post by boatbuilder » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:37 am

When I saw this new topic I thought it was yourself posting with a query.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:36 am

If it had been a problem of mine, I would have posted it in the appropriate place! :roll:
‘Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet’ - Professor Stephen Hawking

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:52 am

When I read my unread posts I only look at the subject line, not the board it is in - which is in smaller print. It was only after I had read it that I looked to see which one it was in.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:38 pm

I understand now :D