The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 10th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 18th April 2024 at 7:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

New to growing your own

This is the place for all your topics relative to gardening and horticulture. Let's hope it grows!
Forum rules
You must be the copyright holder of any images and videos posted in these pages or have the permission of the copyright holder to display them.
Dpeanut
Male/Female: Female

Re: New to growing your own

Post by Dpeanut » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:47 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

13-15 close up of the tyres and the wheel ,net.and something is being created over there with a ladder .....it's the flower bed :lol: too funny this girl....a pot for mint so it don't grow wild ....I have since added a rasberry bush in a pot oh and some beetroot are in there in another box by the rock concert . More to be done but she's on holiday for 3 weeks . Any more ideas welcome and anything you may think would help . Gosh I cried so much at her hard work . I love made gifts but never expected that!!!!! She laughed and said she wished she stuck a score in the card now 8-)
Attachments
FB_IMG_1490687363417.jpg
FB_IMG_1490687359963.jpg
FB_IMG_1490687353088.jpg
Yesterday was the past , tomorrow is the future, today is the present ....look after your gift :D

Dpeanut

Post by Dpeanut » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Trying to seed peppers and courgets and radishes now and hanging tomatoes in a basket
Yesterday was the past , tomorrow is the future, today is the present ....look after your gift :D

Dpeanut

Post by Dpeanut » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:54 pm

boatbuilder wrote:
Dpeanut wrote:.....more building and collection of stones to create a rock concert :lol:
Someone's been working hard.
Don't forget to tell us when the tickets go on sale, will you? :lol: dancer1

Will do .....she really did work hard took her at least a month ....I must be special :think: :lol:

Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Post by Mel » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:07 pm

Dpeanut wrote:Gosh I cried so much at her hard work . I love made gifts but never expected that!!!!!
What a great garden and a great gift Dpeanut. I love the 'Rock Concert' 8-)
My Flickr pictures look here

Dpeanut

Post by Dpeanut » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Did make me laugh Mel and the flower bed ....she picked stones from a long walk ....no wonky ones lol then clear silly cones and markers took time ...cleva!

seagull
Bronze member
Bronze member
Male/Female: female

Post by seagull » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:44 pm

That is absolutely gorgeous I don't have lawn either.not able give you ideas more you giving me them to me and please do I going use that car tyre climbing frame ago.i have problem of neighbours plant that forossh and grown under her brick wall and coming up around water drain.then stupid woman used weed killer wind blew it away killed everything on left side and into my pond let alone the ivy.i trying think of something combat that.
Not sure if this tip or not but I go down beach where they exercise horses with small bag and take manure that well dried out...I found quite few things on beach I. Put good use a bomb box had 13morters in it at one time it says bombs on box so I planted loads of red and yellow makes look like explosion.if I knew how to photo and put it up I would.
I don't know why but small area of garden I stand there think I falling down it totally level no reason for it but everyone who stands there will fall down or certainly feel dizzy.the builder came it been altered 4 times now but still happening Even builder had take a break he felt so unwell so wondering if gas leak.

Where do you get it all from