The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Free wood needed

This is the place for all your topics relative to gardening and horticulture. Let's hope it grows!
Forum rules
You must be the copyright holder of any images and videos posted in these pages or have the permission of the copyright holder to display them.
Dpeanut
Male/Female: Female

Free wood needed

Post by Dpeanut » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Any unwanted wood out there , as posted before my daughter is creating something in the garden and the idea is to create it from recycling so the whole thing is free. She is creative and I just can't wait to see it. We only have bikes or our feet so local is best or can be dropped off at anytime in our front garden . Thanks so much in advance ....
Yesterday was the past , tomorrow is the future, today is the present ....look after your gift :D

SL-Dave

Re: Free wood needed

Post by SL-Dave » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:41 pm

I have a broken headboard I've been meaning to take to the tip for a while. Would that be good enough? I'm in Kirkley.

Dpeanut

Post by Dpeanut » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:52 pm

Yes please!
Yesterday was the past , tomorrow is the future, today is the present ....look after your gift :D

Dpeanut

Post by Dpeanut » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:57 pm

I have messaged you Dave

Dpeanut

Post by Dpeanut » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:55 am

We have now wooden posts and a solid door and a car wheel lol ...I am inching for mothers day to come . It's a piece of garden I use for composting , burning wood and collecting water. I have often thought of growing things so planted rhubarb and gooseberry bushes. That then gave my daughter an idea for mothers day . She doesn't want me bending etc when older. Cheeky moo I'm only 50 years young lol . It's sectioned off by fence so I can't see.just a jumper over the fence and banging . I've been given the job on sieving dirt and compost today . Do love things your children make for you .....money just can't buy them and the effort they use. She's always makes me cards but nothing ever like this . Excited mummy !

Dpeanut

Post by Dpeanut » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:40 pm

We now have all the wood we need , many thanks to our lovely neighbourhood. ...let the work commence .......Wood paint and nails shopping tomorrow.