The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 10th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 18th April 2024 at 7:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Reliable gardener

This is the place for all your topics relative to gardening and horticulture. Let's hope it grows!
Forum rules
You must be the copyright holder of any images and videos posted in these pages or have the permission of the copyright holder to display them.
Lily
Male/Female: Male

Reliable gardener

Post by Lily » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:18 am

I am looking for a reliable gardener to cut my grass and do general garden jobs on a regular basis, I am happy to pay the going rate or above for the right person.Must be trustworthy and able to work unsupervised. Does anyone have any recommendations?

nikkai
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Reliable gardener

Post by nikkai » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:28 pm

Our neighbour has a gardener come round so I'll see if I can get his number for you
, we are in the south Lowestoft area (Pakefield) though I doubt where we live would have any effect on a mobile garden service. lol
The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.
Steven Covey

muzzy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by muzzy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:00 pm

I know someone who is just starting up a gardening business and would be happy to talk to you, if you are still looking.

Lily

Post by Lily » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 pm

muzzy wrote:I know someone who is just starting up a gardening business and would be happy to talk to you, if you are still looking.
Thanks for the reply but I have found one now..