The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 10th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 18th April 2024 at 7:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

A place to discuss any issues relating to Health.

Somewhere to discuss anything related to health issues.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

A place to discuss any issues relating to Health.

Post by boatbuilder » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:44 pm

From time to time members post about issues affecting either their own or someone else's health, or maybe just something that they think is of interest that has been reported in the news and which could invoke a discussion.

I have therefore started this board 'Health Matters' where all such topics and posts can be kept together, making them easier to find at a later date, which I hope will be found useful. Of course any incidental posts which are not thought to be discussion material as such can still be posted elsewhere, such as in the chat topic.

In the 'Board Index' this forum can be found under 'Community'.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: A place to discuss any issues relating to Health.

Post by boatbuilder » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:37 pm

This topic was intended as information so the subject that frankiesays started has been split into a separate topic in this board entitiled 'Statins'

I suggest that topics are started for each specific health subject that you may wish to discuss.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget