The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

NEW! 'Picture of the Month' - Gallery -

Here you will find the past monthly polls for our members' 'Picture of the Month' which ran from April 2015 to July 2022
Click HERE to go to the Galleries of all the previous winners from 2015 (opens in new tab)
You can visit the 'All-Winners Video Gallery' HERE - which covers each year up to the end of 2021 (opens in new tab).

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

NEW! 'Picture of the Month' - Gallery -

Post by boatbuilder » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:55 pm

I have now created a new multi-page gallery (year by year) of all the Picture's of the Month since it started in April/May 2015. The gallery is interactive and the images can be viewed as pop-ups on the page individually and then you have a choice of viewing the remaining images on the page by either clicking on left/right arrows at the bottom of the image or using your keyboard arrows. They can also be viewed as a slideshow by either clicking on the 'play' arrow between the left/right ones on the screen or by pressing your spacebar which also stops the slideshow. If necessary you can also drag the pop-up window around the screen with your mouse.

Take a look at the gallery, which will be updated monthly, here: https://mylowestoft.com/pomg/gallery.htm

There is also a permanent link to it on the Forum Index page at the top of the 'Community' board.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

nikkai
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: NEW! 'Picture of the Month' - Gallery -

Post by nikkai » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:56 pm

Very nice BB Looks easy on the eye and simple to view
The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.
Steven Covey

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Thank you nikkai. It had a plain white background to start with but I think the one I've changed it to is better on the eye as well.

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

nikkai
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by nikkai » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Does the header image change each month or will it stay as the pavilion (unless you change it) err I think I am asking if there is a library of images that it can use over the time (sort of displaying all the various and interesting images of our fine town)
The challenge is not to manage time, but to manage ourselves.
Steven Covey

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:07 pm

No, it would have to be changed manually, nikkai, No doubt I will change it from time to time like the header on the forum but not every month. Like everything else, time is of the essence and whilst it would be pretty straightforward on that particular page, it takes somewhat longer to do on the main forum as I have several different themes on which to make the change and the method on those is different and more time consuming.