The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

The Dark Room Archive

This forum contains some of the topics from 2010 to 2015 which are now 'Read Only' so cannot be posted in but still remain accessible to all members. Where appropriate, new topics of the same name have been created in the main forum.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

The Dark Room Archive

Post by boatbuilder » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:09 am

As some of the Dark Room topics are now becoming somewhat lengthy, I have created the 'Dark Room Archive' forum which I will be starting to use to try and keep the main forum tidy.

Between now and the end of December I will be moving a number of topics here. Initially it will be just those that, whilst being photographically oriented, don't generally attract posts with images attached or even replies.

From January 1st 2016 I will be moving many of the regularly "posted-in" topics here also, and at the same time including the word 'Archived' in their topic names, together with the years covered by the topics, for example "Trees, Plants & Flowers - Archived - 2010 to 2015". These topics in the original forum will be replaced with new topics of the same names as the old ones.

I will also include in the initial post of the new topics a link to the archived one of the same name which users may find useful.

The 'Dark Room Archive' can be found HERE which is at the top of the main Dark Room board.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget