The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Videos in 4K Ultra HD 2160p

This forum contains some of the topics from 2010 to 2015 which are now 'Read Only' so cannot be posted in but still remain accessible to all members. Where appropriate, new topics of the same name have been created in the main forum.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Videos in 4K Ultra HD 2160p

Post by boatbuilder » Sat May 16, 2015 4:32 pm

Some spectacular videos here on YouTube. Make sure you change the setting to the highest quality.

They use a lot of processor and some of the videos may be best viewed at the highest quality @ 0.5 speed which can also be selected in the settings.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Videos in 4K Ultra HD 2160p

Post by Trigger » Sat May 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Wow!! Thanks for posting that BB. Looks good on my 24" Monitor . . . now off to run them on the Big Screen! :shock:
‘Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet’ - Professor Stephen Hawking

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by boatbuilder » Sat May 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Glad you enjoyed it Trigger. I wonder how much a 4K 2160p Camera costs? I suppose I will have to make do with my 1080p one for now (unless my lottery numbers came up tonight) :(
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Sun May 17, 2015 5:46 am

boatbuilder wrote:Glad you enjoyed it Trigger. I wonder how much a 4K 2160p Camera costs? I suppose I will have to make do with my 1080p one for now (unless my lottery numbers came up tonight) :(
Think I saw them on offer somewhere - or maybe it was a ‘BOGOF’! My NowTV box has decided to seize up (just use it for YouTube/iPlayer etc) - so have got to try a reset of the box - more fun! :D
‘Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet’ - Professor Stephen Hawking

Trigger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Trigger » Sun May 17, 2015 7:25 am

Trigger wrote:
boatbuilder wrote:Glad you enjoyed it Trigger. I wonder how much a 4K 2160p Camera costs? I suppose I will have to make do with my 1080p one for now (unless my lottery numbers came up tonight) :(
You mean you haven't found out yet! :roll: Think I saw them on offer somewhere - or maybe it was a ‘BOGOF’! My NowTV box has decided to seize up (just use it for YouTube/iPlayer etc) - so have got to try a reset of the box - more fun! :D