The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Lowestoft Coast Protection Scheme Webcam

Discussion and debate about the issues that concern Lowestoft.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Lowestoft Coast Protection Scheme Webcam

Post by boatbuilder » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:14 pm

I just found this website which is linked to a webcam, although it seems to have stopped recording on the 4th December. It is a recording of the work being carried out along the Lowestoft sea-front.

First you can click on any date from the calendar at the top left between the 10th October and 4th December and a filmstrip appears on the left of the main image and you can click on any image to view as the main image. You can then zoom this image with the +/- slider below the small image. You can also play the images as a speeded-up video using the controls underneath the large image (try the fast-forward control >> ). You can also zoom in as it plays using the +/- controls as stated before. There are also other options below the small image.

Have fun! :D

http://tandem.tv/lowestoft/slideshow.htm
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

frankiesays
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Re: Lowestoft Coast Protection Scheme Webcam

Post by frankiesays » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:15 pm

That's very interesting BB, thanks for posting. I saw a picture taken from it on FB the other night and wondered what the address of the web cam was. I'm surprised they leave the prom lights on all night considering they have been switched off for a few hours where they are actually needed.

It is a good effect on sunny days as you can see the sun move round from SE to SW (approximately).
It's grim up North...