The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 20th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 28th March 2024 at 4:52pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Bloodmoor Road - Night time closure.

Discussion and debate about the issues that concern Lowestoft.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Bloodmoor Road - Night time closure.

Post by boatbuilder » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:16 pm

I meant to post this a few days ago but kept forgetting.

The stretch of the A12 - Bloodmoor Road - from the Tom Crisp Way Roundabout to the McDonald's Roundabout is to be closed for re-surfacing work for 32 nights between 8-pm and 6-am from Monday 31st October.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget

boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Re: Bloodmoor Road - Night time closure.

Post by boatbuilder » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:27 pm

I thought I'd post this here as it is an error that occurred at the time of the Bloodmoor road works (and has not yet been rectified - if it has even been noticed by the authorities) in the road markings on the approach to the Bloodmoor roundabout from Elm Tree Road. The right hand lane is marked with the right-turn arrow directing to Castleton Avenue with the road numbers A145 (A146), whereas the first road number should actually be A1145. I noticed this some weeks ago and am wondering how long it will take the highways department to correct it. I wondered if anyone else had spotted this deliberate mistake? :D
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget