The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to April 17th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 25th April 2024 at 8:20pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click HERE to go to the latest uploads in the forum's gallery of bridge construction images

Council Tax Increase 2019/20

Discussion and debate about the issues that concern Lowestoft.
boatbuilder
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Male/Female: Male

Council Tax Increase 2019/20

Post by boatbuilder » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:17 pm

Following the news coverage of the past 24 hours stating that Council Tax across the country is rising by 4.5% on average I decided to check the East Suffolk/WDC/Anglia Revenues website to see if they had yet posted the full list for all areas. The 'current' list on there is still the 2018/19 one.

I then logged on to my online account and found my bill for 2019/20 is online already - dated 11th March (six days from now :roll: ). No doubt I will get an email on either the 11th or 12th to tell me.

The overall increase this year in Carlton Colville is 4.8% with the single biggest increase being 12.7% for the Police and Crime Commissioner charge. There is no increase in the Carlton Colville Town Council charge.
See my Suffolk Pictures at https://suffolk-world.com

S t r e t c h e d - O y s t e r

You forget what you want to remember and remember what you would prefer to forget