The most recent Covid-19 statistics available for East Suffolk to March 13th 2024 are here - eastsuffolkcovid19.uk
(Last updated on: 21st March 2024 at 5:07pm)
-----◄►-----
- - - LINK TO GULL WING BRIDGE LIVE STREAM - - -
-----◄►-----
Click on the header image above to go to the latest uploads in the forum gallery of bridge construction images

Norman Warrior

Discuss and rate your favorite eating and drinking establishments here.
Mel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Male/Female: Male

Norman Warrior

Post by Mel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Had lunch at the Norman Warrior yesterday, first time I had been since they had a bit of a spruce up; not a lot of change in the décor but the food and the service was first class. In my party some had the lamb hot-pot with vegetables which not only looked good but tasted very good with the lamb being tender with a nice taste of mint. Another had the Guiness cottage pie with cheesey mash and veg which was also well received with top marks for the red cabbage amongst the veg. Myself I had a burger, a brie and bacon burger with chips and onion rings which went down well.

Sweets we all stuck to apple crumble and custard, one of the best crumbles for taste and size (size always important :) ) I have had out for a long time. It was all served by a very smart and efficient waitress. We shall be returning :)
My Flickr pictures look here